PHP Programmer/Front-End/Back-End Developer
Region: silesian district
- min. 1 year of experience in IT industry as a front end or back end developer,
- very good knowledge of PHP 5, MySQL and MVC framework – for a back end developer,
- experience in work with Symfony 2 or Zend Framework 2 – for a back end developer,
- practical knowledge of version control systems such as Git or SVN – for a back end developer,
- good knowledge of CSS3 and SASS / LESS pre-processors – for a front end developer,
- experience in RWD creation based on a “mobile-first” rule – for a front end developer,
- knowledge of Git version control systems – for a front end developer,
- proficiency in Adobe environment – for a front end developer,
- independence and engagement,
- ability to work in a team.
- for a front end developer, experience in app creation based on AngularJS,
- full-time employment contract,
- attractive salary,
- work in an interesting and ambitious team at creation of innovative projects.
Please add the following clause in your application:
I hereby give my permission for the processing of my personal data included in my job offer for the purpose of recruitment process pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, 1662).